How do I finance my home?
What You Will Need for Your Mortgage Application
Typical items that you will be required to show before your mortgage application is submitted are:
- Contract (if applicable)
- One month pay check stubs
- Two years W-2's
- Two months bank statements on all accounts
- Addresses and loan information on other real estate presently owned (lease agreements, if applicable)
- Money for credit report and appraisal fee (usually $350 - $500)
- VA (if applicable) Certificate of Eligibility
- Drivers license and Social Security card
Vision Homes is always looking for qualified candidates to fill current or future position openings.
While there may not be a current position opening that applies to you we still encourage you to submit
your application for us to keep on file in event a position opening becomes available.
Other Helpful Financial Info: